YOUR COST: $249.95
If you want to be in the medical field, this is one of the best decisions you can make.
First of all, in order to be an LPN or RN, you have to be a Certified Nursing Assistant. Second, if you become a CNA by passing our course, taking and possibly passing the state exam, it will not be that much investment on your part (time or cost) to see if you actually like working in the medical field.
Certified CNA Training has made a commitment to providing the highest quality care to seniors by implementing professional training. We want that same opportunity for all medical professionals beyond our service area. Whether you are a CNA, LPN, RN, or non-professional caregiver, Certified CNA Training is excited to offer you this opportunity.
What this course includes:
- Nursing Assistant Care: The Basics, Third Edition, Textbook*
- Nursing Assistant Care: The Basics, Third Edition, Workbook*
- Skills Training DVD
- Two (2) hours of consultation with the Nurse Instructor
- Access to chapter tests and course exam
- The course is based on 120 hours.
- Upon your completion of the course, you will receive two certificates — a notarized certificate and one for you to keep.
- Once your order is received, you will receive further instructions via email. We guide you step by step. You will receive customer support. We also instruct you about clinical support. This course also serves as a CNA Refresher course.
- This course is being offered by a licensed home care company.